The TTT 1600 Hand Crank Bud Trimmer is Tom’s original hand crank model first released in 2013!
This tabletop trimmer is made of furniture-grade PVC and operated by turning the easy-rotation barrel. It uses our PROVEN BLADELESS DESIGN to get the job done faster while saving you money. Plus, the TTT 1600 is easy to assemble, disassemble, and store.
If you’re new to tumbling technology, this tabletop trimmer is an easy-to-use and cost-effective option for SMALL GROWERS who process off-grid or want a simple solution that saves electricity. The TTT 1600 is small enough to fit on a table but large enough to trim up to 1 lb of dry product in 5 minutes or less!
- Made in the USA
- Manual bud trimmer
- Food- and furniture-grade materials
- Capable of wet and dry trimming
- Trims up to 10 lbs per hour dry and 30 lbs per hour wet
- Gentle bud trimming
- Super quiet operation
- Fast and effective trimming
- Safe and easy to use
- No electricity needed
- Minimal maintenance required
- Well designed and easy to clean
Weight: 17.00 LBS
Width: 24.00 (in)
Height: 7.00 (in)
Depth: 27.00 (in)
Capacity: 3/4 – 1 lb per 3-5 minute cycle, 10+ lbs/hr
MeshNets Included: 1 1/2″ food-grade nylon MeshNet for trimming
- Furniture-grade PCV frame
- Food-grade aluminum drums and axle
- Food-grade plastic catch bag
- Clean using Tom’s Resin Remover and rinse with water.
- Wash MeshNets in your washing machine.
- Wash the pollen nets by hand with alcohol.
- Lubricate the zippers with beeswax or aerosol spray cooking oil.
1 year full warranty (provided by Tom’s Tumbler)
INNOVATIVE BLADELESS TRIMMING TECHNOLOGY
With this TTT 1600 manual bud trimmer, you can easily remove leaves from flowers gently and efficiently while preserving the aroma, structure, crystals, and trichomes. This hand crank bud trimmer trims dry product and works perfectly with our liquid CO2 ADAPTOR KIT, allowing you to wet trim. You can also get additional MeshNets for separating and extraction.
Upgrade your tabletop trimmer with these additional ACCESSORIES from Tom’s Tumblers™:
- 1/4″ MESHNET for separating
- Pollen net
- DUST COVER