The reusable CenterFlow Container from Buckhorn is the most efficient, versatile container available to transport and dispense seed, granular and pelletized materials, and small manufacturing components.
The CenterFlow Container features a smooth, sloped interior and a generous center-exit port, which allows safe, complete emptying of contents in as quickly as 30 seconds. Its high-strength plastic construction handles loads up to 2,500 lbs. (1,134 kg). The containers stack and nest to eliminate wasted space; their modular dimensions maximize trailer cubing to reduce freight cost.
Thousands of units are now in use for bulk product distribution, where the unique design provides a safer work environment, saves hundreds of work hours in handling flexible bulk bags and reduces packaging and disposal costs.
- High weight capacity for efficient material handling
- Designed for safe, one-person operation
Smooth interior for quick, complete content discharge
- Stack and nest for efficient shipping and storage
- Excellent protection against rodents / contaminants
- Reusable for lower cost per trip and quick payback
- Durable construction for long service life
Eliminates waste and bag disposal costs
- 100% recyclable
Wide Range of Applications…
Nest them to save space
CENTERFLOW™ BASE & LID
For smaller batch sizes
The reusable CenterFlow Container from Buckhorn is the most efficient, versatile container available to transport and dispense seed, granular/pelletized material, and small manufactured components.
Buckhorn has expanded this line by making a new base and lid for smaller applications like mixing / blending, work in process, research and development and other specialty processes. Similar to the original 57” x 45” x 65” box, the new base
holds up to 2,500 lbs. and stacks four high.
- Handles loads up to 2,500 lbs.
- Smooth, funnel-shaped interior has a 35° angle for efficient flow of contents and complete emptying in as quickly as 30 seconds
- Side access door allows one person to control the flow and safely remove all or part of the contents
- Structural foam molded HDPE construction resists impact, moisture, and most chemicals
- Will not rust, peel or splinter
- Accompanying structural foam lid replicates that of existing CenterFlow Container
- Tight-fitting lid provides extra protection against contaminants
- Works with most standardized equipment
- Equipped with two document pouches
- Use with temperatures of -20° to 120° F
- Backed by a one-year limited warranty
- 100% recyclable