The new header that is a cross between the Bish Enterprise’s SuperCrop LP and Formation Ag’s Clean Cut.
- Propriety cutting and feeding mechanism reduces or eliminates the wrapping issues that many headers encounter.
- Snoots lift branches to increase yield while leaving stalk
- Easy to change sickle-section design allows you to swap cut to use a more aggressive section for hemp, allowing you to get more life out of your knife components
- Backscreen reduces material loss, increasing bushel/acre yield
- Custom row-spacing available from 20″ to 60″ or wider
Included SuperCleanCut™ Features
- 9" minimum cut height lifts branches to preserve yield while leaving stalk
- Pick up the crop-leave the stalk!
Hydraulically Controlled Row Unit Chains
- Speed control from inside the cab
- Reverse the chains without reversing the draper belt
- Excellent feeding in "green stem" and heavy moisture
- Reduces stalk intake by up to 30% in conventional draper, cutterbar, and forage headers
Draper Belt with Side or Elevated Discharge
- Choose to side discharge or elevate your discharge with an uploading conveyor
Reinforced Row Divider Cover Frames (Optional)
- Improved durability in taller crop situations