The FiberTrack 660 Small 6 roller portable unit capable of decorticating 1 to 2 tons of material per hour. Material feed and removal of product is done by hand.
- Standard width is 60 inches to allow two workers to feed material simultaneously.
- Custom widths are available if wider or narrower machines are desired.
- The 660 is designed for straight feed stalks but is capable of handling un-oriented fiber.
- Rollers are easy to access for removing jams and for cleaning rollers using the included jack system. Roller set separate for easy access inside the rollers. Additional guards can be removed without tools for access to gears, chains, and drives.
- Actual processing speed is dependent on material, genetics, and organization of the operational area organization.
The FiberTrack Genesis is the largest portable unit capable of decorticating around 5 tons of material per hour. Material feed and removal of product is automatic through a bale accumulator.
The Genesis is designed for un-oriented, baled material. The accumulator can hold up to eight, four by four square bales or ten round bales at an O.D. of 65″. The unit unravels the bales and feeds it through the decorticator.
This unit is still in the R&D testing process but can be used for many decortication projects as is depending on material requirements and needs. For information on this unit’s current capabilities and specifications, please contact us using the form below.
Actual processing speed is dependent on material, genetics, and organization of the operational area organization.